This disclosure page covers affiliate links used on conradzero.com.
Some of the links on this site are “affiliate” links, which means I’ve partnered with the linked-to website, and I receive money from them in exchange for referral business. For example, if someone follows my affiliate link to a book on amazon, and then buys something on amazon, then amazon will pay me a percentage of the sale as thanks for referring a customer to them.
Some people see the money change hands, and think there’s shady things goin’ on behind the scenes. No such. Here’s why:
- The product/service doesn’t cost you any more than it would if you’d gone to that website some other way. You are not paying extra. Rather, the seller is giving some of their profit to me as a way of saying thanks.
- I only link to stuff that I either approve of or am making fun of. Either way, I was already gonna link to it. Might as well make some coin, right?
- I only do affiliate business with people and businesses I approve of. I endorse and stand behind my links to their products and services.
- Each post containing affiliate links contains a notice clearly and conspicuously at the start of the post, linking to this page.
Here’s a list of several of the affiliates I do business with (there may be others, forgive me if I forgot to add anyone here!), and I thank them and my loyal fans for the little bit of passive income which helps to offset the costs of running this website:
- Dreamhost.com – Best. Web. Host. Evar.
- Amazon.com – Maybe you heard of ’em?
- Thriveleads.com – makers of awesome website plugins and themes. The lovely email optin forms on this site are from thriveleads.
- Aweber – my email newsletter runs on aweber.
- Bookplanner – Awesome service that maps out every step of the book publishing process for you.
In short, thanks much to these businesses, and thank YOU, fan of conradzero.com, for clicking the affiliate links and checking out their awesome products and services!