I saw the Conjuring on DVD and stayed up way too late watching the behind the scenes. They were every bit as creepy as the movie itself! See interviews with those who lived out the real events dramatized in the film.
If you haven’t seen The Conjuring yet, here’s what you’re missing:
Based on a true story, the movie tells the horrifying account of how famed paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren were summoned to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse which they recently bought. In fighting this powerful demonic being, the Warrens find themselves in the middle of the most terrifying case of their lives!
And I’m giving away a Free copy of the DVD/Blu-Ray of The Conjuring here on November 3rd!
Cool! How Do I Win A Free Copy Of The Conjuring on DVD/Blu-Ray?
On Sunday, Nov 3rd, I’ll select one lucky member from the Cult of Zero as the winner! If you’re already a member, you’re already entered in the drawing! If you aren’t a member, well… why the hell not? I’m giving away so much free stuff, it’s costing you money NOT to join!
Sign up to be included in the drawing right here:
Giveaway Rules (and other things the lawyers make me include…)
On the due date, I’ll contact the winner by email and they have 24 hours to respond with their mailing address. Prizes are deliverable to US and Canada only. Prizes will be sent by Fed Ex or USPS, so No PO Boxes please.
If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, or cannot provide a mailing address meeting the requirements above, I’ll select another winner.
Each household is only eligible to win 1 The Conjuring Blu-ray via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
5 Horrific Facts About The Conjuring
Below are interactive gifs and cool facts about The Conjuring. Run your cursor over the images for a horrific, interactive experience, and good luck on those free tickets!
1) The Conjuring is directed by the acclaimed James Wan, the Australian-born director of the fright-fests Insidious and the Saw series. His Twitter handle is @CreepyPuppet. Say no more.
2) The Conjuring has been given an “œR” rating by the MPAA. Not because of blood, gore, or violence, but simply because it”™s just so scary from start to finish!
3) The Conjuring’s cast and crew experienced creepy events during filming. Scratches appeared out of nowhere on Vera Farmiga’s computer soon after she agreed to act in the movie, the crew were routinely woken by something in the ‘witching hour’ between 3 and 4AM, and the real-life Carolyn Perron fell and broke her hip while visiting the set.
4) The Rhode Island farmhouse where The Conjuring is set once belonged to an accused witch, Bathsheba, who tried to sacrifice her children to the devil and killed herself in 1863.
5) Hold your applause! The Conjuring will make you terrified to clap! Whether it”™s playing a traditional game of hide-and-seek by following the clapping sounds like the mother and daughter in the movie, or being terrorized by ghostly claps in different rooms of the haunted farmhouse, these claps throughout the movie will give you the creeps!